Boiler centrifugal fan is one of the widely used ventilation and exhaust equipment in industrial production, but affected by professional knowledge, many business owners often ignore it once installed. In fact, the effect of centrifugal fan is different under different states. Therefore, how to debug and make the centrifugal fan in Z good state is very important. Next, please spend a few minutes listening to the small editor of fan to explain in detail the commissioning method of centrifugal fan:
1. Full voltage starting or step-down electric fan is allowed, but it should be noted that the current during full voltage starting is about 5-7 times of the rated current, and the step-down starting torque is directly proportional to the square of voltage. When the power grid capacity is insufficient, step-down starting shall be adopted.
2. During the commissioning of centrifugal fan, carefully read the product manual and check whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; Carefully check whether the working voltage of the power supply to the fan meets the requirements, whether the power supply is out of phase or in the same phase, and whether the capacity of the electrical components meets the requirements.
3. During commissioning, the number of people shall not be less than two, one shall control the power supply and one shall observe the operation of the fan. In case of any abnormality, stop the machine for inspection immediately; First, check whether the rotation direction is correct; After the fan starts to operate, immediately check whether the operating current of each phase is balanced and whether the current exceeds the rated current; In case of abnormality, stop the machine for inspection. After five minutes of operation, shut down the fan to check whether there is any abnormality, and then start it for operation after confirming that there is no abnormality.
4. During the commissioning of two speed fan, start the low speed fan first to check whether the rotation direction is correct; When starting the high-speed fan, it must be started after the fan is stationary to prevent the high-speed reverse rotation from causing switch tripping and motor damage.
5. When the fan reaches the normal speed, measure whether the input current of the fan is normal, and the operating current of the centrifugal fan shall not exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds its rated current, check whether the supplied voltage is normal.
6. The motor power required by the fan refers to the large power required for the centrifugal fan and fan case when the air inlet is fully open under certain working conditions. If the air inlet is fully open for operation, the motor is in danger of damage. During fan commissioning, Z shall close the valve on the inlet or outlet pipe of the fan, gradually open the valve after operation until the required working condition is reached, and pay attention to whether the operating current of the fan exceeds the rated current.
Post time: Dec-20-2021